For the sake of a friend
I will expose my marks for the End of Year Examination.
First paper I got back today was...
Chemistry: 74%
Followed by..
Additional Mathematics: 56 (+2) >>58%
Physics: 65 >>68%
English..
Oral: 55%
Paper1: 58%
Paper2: 48%
Overall: 53.4%
Mathematics..
Paper1: 93.3%
Paper2: 75%
Overall: 84%
Social Studies: 70%
Biology: 67.3%
Combine science (Chem & Bio): 70.6%
is to be told when received
Elective Literature: 58%
Combine Humanities(Lit & SS): 64%
Chinese: 51.7%
Oh ya..
Applied Subject, Fundamental of Electricity: 73%
Reflections:
I did not imagine myself doing so "well" when I know I did not study for it.
But some of my marks surprised me... Like Social Studies..
I failed the first term.. Kept writing out of point, never got above B4 I think..
now its an A! XD
When doing Bio, Amath and Physics, I got completely clueless when reading some questions.
But I still managed to crap things out of sense and luck.
I had 2 major mistakes that I already knew after handing up the Amath paper...
Dispute that, I passed! Its amusing how less than 10 people can pass while all the rest fails.
Well it isn't really the final score yet, they might moderate it.
OK, English was a close shave but I don't know if it can help me pull up the failing grades I had before the exam had even started.
As for Math, I had never gotten a B so I hope this will continue for the next year.
Hehe, but NOW, I can play NOSTALE!! And another facebook game called PET SOCIETY <3
*Is it good enough for ya?
(To the person who wanted it ♥)
----------------
(20/10/08)
Oh I've got a good news! I am FIRST in class XD
and 26 in level!
Unbelievable!!
mom's comment was "With my marks I could get 1st, the school must be very lousy"
First paper I got back today was...
Chemistry: 74%
Followed by..
Additional Mathematics: 56 (+2) >>58%
Physics: 65 >>68%
English..
Oral: 55%
Paper1: 58%
Paper2: 48%
Overall: 53.4%
Mathematics..
Paper1: 93.3%
Paper2: 75%
Overall: 84%
Social Studies: 70%
Biology: 67.3%
Combine science (Chem & Bio): 70.6%
is to be told when received
Elective Literature: 58%
Combine Humanities(Lit & SS): 64%
Chinese: 51.7%
Oh ya..
Applied Subject, Fundamental of Electricity: 73%
Reflections:
I did not imagine myself doing so "well" when I know I did not study for it.
But some of my marks surprised me... Like Social Studies..
I failed the first term.. Kept writing out of point, never got above B4 I think..
now its an A! XD
When doing Bio, Amath and Physics, I got completely clueless when reading some questions.
But I still managed to crap things out of sense and luck.
I had 2 major mistakes that I already knew after handing up the Amath paper...
Dispute that, I passed! Its amusing how less than 10 people can pass while all the rest fails.
Well it isn't really the final score yet, they might moderate it.
OK, English was a close shave but I don't know if it can help me pull up the failing grades I had before the exam had even started.
As for Math, I had never gotten a B so I hope this will continue for the next year.
Hehe, but NOW, I can play NOSTALE!! And another facebook game called PET SOCIETY <3
*Is it good enough for ya?
(To the person who wanted it ♥)
----------------
(20/10/08)
Oh I've got a good news! I am FIRST in class XD
and 26 in level!
Unbelievable!!
mom's comment was "With my marks I could get 1st, the school must be very lousy"
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home