Dead bird, is it Bird flue? JK!
(Reserving the post again)
more pictures to post today
I finally got my time! ^^
lets start with Today..
remember the dead fluff I showed you before?

Now there is a more horrible one...
Look at the picture at the right
see that red circle?
You probably cannot see the dead bird
but I tell you, its there.
And more full, which means that
you can still see the body shape
and the eyes wide open.
If you cannot even take this descriptions
then better not click on the picture as it will be a close up.
Yesterday:
I saw a snail XD
pick-a-boo
Ok...
I tried to take it close up but it is blur
I tried, I don't know how many times, but failed!
I even bend down on my knees...
or knock it to try and make it still
OK you don't have to know.
On Monday:
I walked to school like every normal Mondays
because my sister did not need to go to school early.
The air was moist.
And a lot of mushrooms started growing.
They look similar to the one I tool before, so I only decided to take these one which looks a bit unfamiliar.
Do you want to see how it looks like at the afternoon?
Quite a big difference you know
...I got kicked out of the com
I finally finished what I wanted to post after reserving the date
and finding a chance to touch the com
I was a bit 261929291514
[1920 1929 22192115 19 131124'20 15321524 291135 20181120 19 141914 242520 1425 33152222 1924 201815 15341123
19131124'20 15321524 3328192025 20181929 1924 22152020152829]
more pictures to post today
I finally got my time! ^^
lets start with Today..remember the dead fluff I showed you before?

Now there is a more horrible one...
Look at the picture at the right
see that red circle?
You probably cannot see the dead bird
but I tell you, its there.
And more full, which means that
you can still see the body shape
and the eyes wide open.
If you cannot even take this descriptions
then better not click on the picture as it will be a close up.
Yesterday:I saw a snail XD
pick-a-boo
Ok...
I tried to take it close up but it is blur
I tried, I don't know how many times, but failed!
I even bend down on my knees...
or knock it to try and make it still
OK you don't have to know.
On Monday:I walked to school like every normal Mondays
because my sister did not need to go to school early.
The air was moist.
And a lot of mushrooms started growing.
They look similar to the one I tool before, so I only decided to take these one which looks a bit unfamiliar.
Do you want to see how it looks like at the afternoon?
Quite a big difference you know
...I got kicked out of the com
I finally finished what I wanted to post after reserving the date
and finding a chance to touch the com
I was a bit 261929291514
[1920 1929 22192115 19 131124'20 15321524 291135 20181120 19 141914 242520 1425 33152222 1924 201815 15341123
19131124'20 15321524 3328192025 20181929 1924 22152020152829]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home