Today's Caption is
LIZARD

You know, that hand over there, it might be mine ^^
Isn't it so cute?!
Fine I am being cruel by hanging it upside down
But I've seen lizard but I had never gotten a chance to catch it on camera
Thank You KRIS! for the picture.
I've got 2 pictures of snails
but I think I will not put it up today because
the Highlight of the day is too great to comment on other snails..

You know, that hand over there, it might be mine ^^
Isn't it so cute?!
Fine I am being cruel by hanging it upside down
But I've seen lizard but I had never gotten a chance to catch it on camera
Thank You KRIS! for the picture.
I've got 2 pictures of snails
but I think I will not put it up today because
the Highlight of the day is too great to comment on other snails..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home