Andy took us out!
XD for a movie
Actually he wanted to go for The Good The Bad and The Weird

But it was NC16 so my little sister could not watch it
in the end I watched Madagascar 2 with her

it was the Awesome!!!
I laughed throughout the movie even when no one else is laughing
it was sooo good
I wana buy the CD when it comes out >w< src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/mardachen/DSC02241-1.jpg" width="200" align="left">
Pointless right?

Knew it!
Actually he wanted to go for The Good The Bad and The Weird

But it was NC16 so my little sister could not watch it
in the end I watched Madagascar 2 with her

it was the Awesome!!!
I laughed throughout the movie even when no one else is laughing
it was sooo good
I wana buy the CD when it comes out >w< src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/mardachen/DSC02241-1.jpg" width="200" align="left">
Pointless right?

Knew it!
Labels: Holiday

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home