The Car
You can say this is just some reflection and thoughts about the new car.
Even though we've got our car "long" time ago,
today is the first time I set in it
it feels different.
Forgetting the fact that we've actually changed car,
I walked towards the new car, not knowing I've reached my destination
I tunneled into the small door, realising that it smells new
I set down, it feels hard
I knew it was gona change
every thing's gona change soon
sooner or later it will reach ten years
and the old car has to be changed
but I dislike this kind of changes
the smell is just so different it gives me headache
and the bump that sticks right at my head is suffocating me
I can't stand siting there
I guess if it is another persons car, I will not feel this uncomfortable
Its not a very good first impression
and I said I was gona miss the old car
I just could not believe it was so fast.
After all this dad's b-day present
Even though we've got our car "long" time ago,
today is the first time I set in it
it feels different.
Forgetting the fact that we've actually changed car,
I walked towards the new car, not knowing I've reached my destination
I tunneled into the small door, realising that it smells new
I set down, it feels hard
I knew it was gona change
every thing's gona change soon
sooner or later it will reach ten years
and the old car has to be changed
but I dislike this kind of changes
the smell is just so different it gives me headache
and the bump that sticks right at my head is suffocating me
I can't stand siting there
I guess if it is another persons car, I will not feel this uncomfortable
Its not a very good first impression
and I said I was gona miss the old car
I just could not believe it was so fast.
After all this dad's b-day present
Labels: Holiday

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home