Loading...


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dance Camp' 08

em I did not stay over night
OK that's all XD
Just kidding how can that be all
.. ... so what else then
Like I'm gona tell you

Forget about whatever that is up there
as you can tell they are crap

At first we were split into 3 groups
than we were asked to think
think.. Think!!
the leaders would say in desperate XD
I mean everyone is "dead" so we can't think
oh think of a group name, so no one bothered
OK plaid some game called 大风吹
as the name suggest, we wait for some big wind to come blow us away
please don't think that is true
someone stands inside a circle and "blow" people as in...
forget it, I'm not interested in telling
More games...
got to use the Drama room
eat lunch (my second time though)
got so full, and we started the next game
running around the school and take pictures
Dot dot dot isn't it
Its like fun
but even now, this time, the next day of the actual day
it still hurts
I ran in bare foot mind you
if it is with shoes, I think I can last longer
Oh, I saw my x basketball coach
He asked me what I was doing
I said playing a game
to think other people is training so hard but I am playing..
I can't help missing tough trainings
they are so fun
and thanks to the basketball trainings,
I could get a Gold for my physical educational test
I mean there is only one reason for me not to get a Gold but a Bronze for my first year and now
sit and reach!
Oh then we went for dinner
came back at about 7+
waited until night walk which suppose to be at 8
but in the end was at 11+
I can't help but say this time it wasn't a single bit scary
after that I went home
like 12+
Today I went back, plaid piano
not much of anything else

PS: forgot to say while waiting for the night walk, I plaid with the lights to scare my dance mates.
And if anyone reads, sorry it is out late, sis took the com from me >_<
~DONE~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]