Loading...


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Look at the BOLD words

LOL I don't know what to wright today
I mean I have not been writing lately
and yet there is no sense of inspiration coming
now I can't even play computer because I've plaid too much for the past few days
the only reason I could make to go to the com is like... Homework
Which sucks!!
Oh yesterday I brought an empty bag to school hoping to contain new books.
Who knew, I only brought back 3 pathetic books
I mean 3 (!!) Ouch! that is so little

Ignore everything at the top,
I take back what I wrote just now
"no inspiration"
Today's a happy day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
DAD
And the blog...
Kitty's birthday is on 20th right
its late but still
YOU ARE 3 THIS YEAR
congrats for surviving so long :D
Hear a present ---------------------------->

PS,
For Dad's present:
A new car
My parents got it yesterday
until now I still did not see it in person.
It is said that it got hit on the very first day
(*spooky background music)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]