Loading...


Friday, December 19, 2008

America

Hi
It is like about 3 in the place I am at now
so for the long aeroplane trip
it was...
I am not sure anymore
after leaving the airport, we got on a car pa rented
it was lugy uncomfortable in there
Then we we ate some mifen in a shop called China Take Away
When we reached the hotel, I slept
sorry I could not post at the first Minuit
but I slept very early
the sun sets very early too

In the airport in BaJing, we sort of ate in a place that clames that it is KFC's brother
In the aeroplane, I sort of saw a sunrise


BACK at home at last!
I've decided to rewrite everything.
Answering to question,
for example,
now is 7:22 in the morning in Singapore,
it will be 6:22 in the evening in New York
in other parts of America there will also be different time..
I reached America on 18 December
It was a really long day since the time has been pulled back
We slept all day trying to get use to the time there
first we went to pick up the car Dad ranted
then he drove
I had a headache and hate cars
as you can see from the previous writing, I was really uncomfortable.

The next day, we watched it snow!
How fun
from no snow to SNOW
Lol
Our main point of going to America was to visit my Grate Grand Uncle
we don't have a lot of chance to meet him
other than that we visited father's friends who stays in America
So most of the time we are treated in Chinese restaurants in America!
Dad always said, when we are in china, don't eat westen food
but when we are in America we ate chinese food.. ..
Eh
On Christmas Eve
we attended a mass in "St John Vianney" Church
there was fun
with superb singing and play
and
On I think the 27th
We went to "American Museum of Natural History"
in short, A Museum.
and and and
Broadway Show!
White Christmas.
Its good
Good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]