I am crazy
Why did I do all that?
I re did AMath Ex 7C
Because I did not do it properly
because the textbook answers are all wrong
it confused me
I cannot take it!
I want to put maths aside
but I am forced to look at it everyday
and today I could have not did so much but I still did it
how stupid can I get
now I am so tired.
During basics
the teacher allowed us to study for our EMaths
instead I studied for SS
my friend scolded me for doing it
its like I was kiasu
but I'm not
I just don't feel like doing anything related to maths.
I plaid the piano today in school
so random
whatever
I re did AMath Ex 7C
Because I did not do it properly
because the textbook answers are all wrong
it confused me
I cannot take it!
I want to put maths aside
but I am forced to look at it everyday
and today I could have not did so much but I still did it
how stupid can I get
now I am so tired.
During basics
the teacher allowed us to study for our EMaths
instead I studied for SS
my friend scolded me for doing it
its like I was kiasu
but I'm not
I just don't feel like doing anything related to maths.
I plaid the piano today in school
so random
whatever
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home