Loading...


Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am left home alone again

I find myself blogging when I am at this state.
OK, since today is Saturday,
I had A Math.
Then Dance
Then Denise wanted to borrow books,
I was free and she needed my card to borrow the book
so I followed her.
Some of our classmates were there too but we didn't meet them.
I hate reading so we did not stay for long
I was complaining that I did not like the library
maybe that is why we left really early, but maybe that's not the only reason
take it as my personal reason for not staying for long.

Em, it is Valentine's Day today right?
I had so many sweets/chocolates
that I dumped them all in the fridge when I reached home.
... Still have to say a big thanks to those who gave me them...
erh, erm... Thank You I guess... ...
I mean I feel so weird taking all those when I did not do a single thing or made any effort to do something about this supposedly Friendship Day.

About Napha
I did not do well this year
I will blame Basketball for closing down when I was in sec 2
Since then, My standards dropped
A LOT.
but I'm still proud of my standing broad jump XD
195cm
But I am aching everywhere
how annoying.

About being left alone,
I called mom when I reached home
as there was totally no one at home
she told me to go out and eat.
Since I just reached home, I was a bit pissed.
but I managed to take the last few shuttle bus rides to Clementi and back.
so now i am here.

Doing homework
there is a lot
but I am also listening to some of the covers/remixes of "River Flows In You"
or you can say "Bella's Lullaby"
My classmates had been learning/teaching/playing this song in school
Even though I am not a Twilight fan
The music is really good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]