What's the title?
Hehe I am left home alone today
sort of like I want to
I am trying to do some circuit simulation
but it seams to be an epic failure!
Finally decided to go on MSN
and found out no one is online
Tried to watch Anima
but found out I've already finished what that was uploaded...
I fail!
On Saturday.. Saturday...
ah I had Additional Mathematics focus
it was originally from 9 - 11
but it ended at 12
Then some of us rushed to Dance
It was the start of SYF practice
I know its late but its how things are right now
I've not felt this excited about dance for a long time
since I left Singapore for vacation last year, I did not get to perform for two events.
Its fun but I've been missing Science Focus which wasn't a good thing
I am aiming for A so I should be working hard for it, the problem is I am not doing what I want myself to do.
Frustrating, but sometimes ranting in the blog helps
because even when its at home
it is not easy to let my emotions go wild
unlike my siblings... I don't know how they do it...
I guess my way of trying to get closer is to shut up.
not like if I write a lot, people will look
sometimes its the opposite, when you write a lot, they just get turned off
at least writing is silent and people can ignore it
Back in track, after Dance, I went to West Coast Plaza with Denise, MengFung, and JingMin.
Ate in BBQ Chicken I think
I had some unpleasant food, I just didn't like it.
Rushed home, but made a Major mistake and took 285
In the end waisted money on transport,
If I knew better, I would have walked home
In addition, I was given the instruction to reach at 6
when in the end nothing happened when I didn't.
Again, I don't know what to put for the title
It should be something lame again.
Take note: when I use the word "Hehe" sometimes I don't mean I'm laughing
And "Hoho" would mean more of excited
But perhaps its just my lingo for now.
Another note: for AS
http://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/audioimages/audiockt2.shtml
sort of like I want to
I am trying to do some circuit simulation
but it seams to be an epic failure!
Finally decided to go on MSN
and found out no one is online
Tried to watch Anima
but found out I've already finished what that was uploaded...
I fail!
On Saturday.. Saturday...
ah I had Additional Mathematics focus
it was originally from 9 - 11
but it ended at 12
Then some of us rushed to Dance
It was the start of SYF practice
I know its late but its how things are right now
I've not felt this excited about dance for a long time
since I left Singapore for vacation last year, I did not get to perform for two events.
Its fun but I've been missing Science Focus which wasn't a good thing
I am aiming for A so I should be working hard for it, the problem is I am not doing what I want myself to do.
Frustrating, but sometimes ranting in the blog helps
because even when its at home
it is not easy to let my emotions go wild
unlike my siblings... I don't know how they do it...
I guess my way of trying to get closer is to shut up.
not like if I write a lot, people will look
sometimes its the opposite, when you write a lot, they just get turned off
at least writing is silent and people can ignore it
Back in track, after Dance, I went to West Coast Plaza with Denise, MengFung, and JingMin.
Ate in BBQ Chicken I think
I had some unpleasant food, I just didn't like it.
Rushed home, but made a Major mistake and took 285
In the end waisted money on transport,
If I knew better, I would have walked home
In addition, I was given the instruction to reach at 6
when in the end nothing happened when I didn't.
Again, I don't know what to put for the title
It should be something lame again.
Take note: when I use the word "Hehe" sometimes I don't mean I'm laughing
And "Hoho" would mean more of excited
But perhaps its just my lingo for now.
Another note: for AS
http://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/audioimages/audiockt2.shtml

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home