Loading...


Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Clueless for the itle

Great
now there is homework

"The End" is really The End
my wonderful days are over

and I am sorry
to those I've coursed pain and suffering to
It scares me to see you cry because of me
As long as you still remember it
the felling of guilt in me will still remain
That's why, please forgive me
I know I am a bit hard and loud sometimes
but I cant help it, I am too soft if I speak normally
I am not serious just because I am loud.
And I am really really sorry
I never knew exactly how much force I put into every action
isn't it what we are suppose to do when we dance?
I am sorry my incapability lead to your pain

Ah! and I was said to be "Action" (showing off)
I'm sorry I spent the time given to study for exams to recap my steps
I really can't take studying
its just not my thing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]