Dance! jiayou
I am really tired today
I slept later than usual yesterday
but in the end Facebook still came back to me so now I fell much better...
I plaid too much piano in school today
the bad thing was I only had two songs to play
so it get pretty boring after a while
I felt like I was hogging the piano
sorry
Then dance
It felt like the Seniors are finally really serious right now
But I did not receive much info
I found myself practicing quite differently from how they wanted it
And some positions had been changed
so I am struggling to get back in track.
Time flies, before I can get ready,
it is coming already.
SYF, the big day.
"O" Levels (it feels far but it is near.)
I slept later than usual yesterday
but in the end Facebook still came back to me so now I fell much better...
I plaid too much piano in school today
the bad thing was I only had two songs to play
so it get pretty boring after a while
I felt like I was hogging the piano
sorry
Then dance
It felt like the Seniors are finally really serious right now
But I did not receive much info
I found myself practicing quite differently from how they wanted it
And some positions had been changed
so I am struggling to get back in track.
Time flies, before I can get ready,
it is coming already.
SYF, the big day.
"O" Levels (it feels far but it is near.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home