The End
of my Common Tests
for some reason it seem as though nothing much has happened
except for those wonderful days without homework.
Even if there is, I did not do a single thing
So many people went on facebook today
its like their only free day from so many days that had passed
And this also means a pause for learning River Flows in you
because I have to improve on what I've learnt so far
Am I more into this than into school or what!
I cant put aside the joy I experienced.
for some reason it seem as though nothing much has happened
except for those wonderful days without homework.
Even if there is, I did not do a single thing
So many people went on facebook today
its like their only free day from so many days that had passed
And this also means a pause for learning River Flows in you
because I have to improve on what I've learnt so far
Am I more into this than into school or what!
I cant put aside the joy I experienced.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home