Guilty
Though I am writing about this in my compo
but the situation is gona be very different.
Yesterday
I missed Biology lesson
OK it is partly my fault
I forgot
But I asked on Tuesday
but I was told that I was free
(♫ freedom!)
mom asked me to accompany a lonely friend to play for one day
I used to be his favoured "sister"
I even staid overnight in his house because he liked me.
OK mom thought we should go out, me and sis, if not we will turn into a worm in front of the com
but but on that day when I was about to go a message came to me asking me why I wasn't in school.
(Failz man)
I skipped lesson to play
feel really guilty
but it was fun
rollerblading is the pwn
3/4 rounds around the west cost park
I was sent to find a bike renting area
but I only found go-carts
so we raided them instead
I met DingLi
and Emanuel
Today I went for dance just to waist time
haiya...
but the situation is gona be very different.
Yesterday
I missed Biology lesson
OK it is partly my fault
I forgot
But I asked on Tuesday
but I was told that I was free
(♫ freedom!)
mom asked me to accompany a lonely friend to play for one day
I used to be his favoured "sister"
I even staid overnight in his house because he liked me.
OK mom thought we should go out, me and sis, if not we will turn into a worm in front of the com
but but on that day when I was about to go a message came to me asking me why I wasn't in school.
(Failz man)
I skipped lesson to play
feel really guilty
but it was fun
rollerblading is the pwn
3/4 rounds around the west cost park
I was sent to find a bike renting area
but I only found go-carts
so we raided them instead
I met DingLi
and Emanuel
Today I went for dance just to waist time
haiya...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home