Some observations
of when I am sick
I tend to be more bold
(Sometimes talking back to teachers)
I find myself being able to be more concentrated when doing English homework
(it is not only this time, it happen before too)
My Character
I do not like crowds or group/team work
(Tend to move away)
Perfectly fine talking to a smaller group
Some times prefer to do thing my way/my pace
but other times get annoyed when people push the decision making to you
(it is totally opposite so I don't know what people can do about it)
Easily irritated
Laziness is my nature
What seems to be me
Quiet person
gentle
responsible
"good girl"
(this is what people say about me but I am not so sure about it..)
I tend to be more bold
(Sometimes talking back to teachers)
I find myself being able to be more concentrated when doing English homework
(it is not only this time, it happen before too)
My Character
I do not like crowds or group/team work
(Tend to move away)
Perfectly fine talking to a smaller group
Some times prefer to do thing my way/my pace
but other times get annoyed when people push the decision making to you
(it is totally opposite so I don't know what people can do about it)
Easily irritated
Laziness is my nature
What seems to be me
Quiet person
gentle
responsible
"good girl"
(this is what people say about me but I am not so sure about it..)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home