Loading...


Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am wanted

wanting me to update
like whad do I do?
UPDATE!?

K larh.. Em...Er....
For the pass 2 Saturdays,
I've been going to the Library
Even though I hate it, I still managed to do something productive
like doing home work for instance.
Still hate books, that can't be changed..

People say that guys like girls that are
outgoing or
Smart and gentle...

I don't fall for either category.
I don't like shopping and dislike big groups
I don't like to read, and I am not exactly very 'soft'
Does this mean I will not be liked XD

Ah I cannot walk! (in other words LAME)

*This is the product of writing without a proper plot or theam to start with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]