Before Achievers' Day
During the past 3 days, inclusive of today, was Chinese Intensive
Three days of Chinese and Chinese only.
Truthfully, I felt that nothing really happened even though having Chinese period for the whole day is suppose to be a very different experience.
Honestly, I also don't feel so great about having got my achievement, I don't deserve it..
And it's last year, you don't know what shit results I am getting this year, in addition the grads last year is not as good as what you expect from "the best".
Science (Chemistry/Biology) & Applied Subject (Fundamental of Electronics)
And I don't have any mood in dancing SYF again, not saying I had any on the actual day, it was spoilt by the nagging, but this time I have none to start with.
The atmosphere around me is total crap, so I can't get my attitude towards anything right!
Three days of Chinese and Chinese only.
Truthfully, I felt that nothing really happened even though having Chinese period for the whole day is suppose to be a very different experience.
Honestly, I also don't feel so great about having got my achievement, I don't deserve it..
And it's last year, you don't know what shit results I am getting this year, in addition the grads last year is not as good as what you expect from "the best".
Science (Chemistry/Biology) & Applied Subject (Fundamental of Electronics)
And I don't have any mood in dancing SYF again, not saying I had any on the actual day, it was spoilt by the nagging, but this time I have none to start with.
The atmosphere around me is total crap, so I can't get my attitude towards anything right!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home