Loading...


Friday, May 29, 2009

After Achievers' Day

I should start from when I left home.
But I believe the only thing I can comment about was that it was HOT!
Very hot, like global warming is really taking effect on Singapore real hard!
My hair was wet, like after bathing... wet.

I went to school again at 1550+ and found out no one was there.
It was almost 4 (1600) and I felt really weird, so I messaged Denise to reconfirm where I was suppose to go. Then I saw a pizza man looking for Miss Lai, I know we were planing to celebrate our achievement for our SYF so I wasn't surprised. But mood wasn't there for me so I just plainly followed the others, that I met later, up to the fourth floor where we were told to come back down again. Really loosing the mood, not say I had any to start with, I stared at a video in my mp3 pretending to be occupied with something. I was really bored, it was like "why am I here" kind of feeling.

So juniors came later with red cloths in their hand. The next thing that happened was probably girl's natural reaction, scream. So I lift up my head to see someone waiting for me. I took off my glasses, it was sort of like I knew what they were going to do, but it was fun. They were so cute!
It was like my first time being blindfolded by someone and brought up to the fourth floor, I am sort of but not totally masochistic but it was really exciting and it felt like you are walking into a pile or tripping over stairs. Really memorable!
I am sorry I cannot describe how it really felt in words cause I am naturally bad at it.

I've got lodes of presents from the Juniors, I just want to say THANKS! It was really unexpected and touching, even though I did not cry in school, only teared a bit because of the irritating glitter, but I am quite sure if I watched the clip again at home, I just might cry. I mean Really THANK YOU even though I was quite sad that I was remembered for being "打人最痛" but still.

Another good news was that Mom told me the dance today was better than the actual day. We did great!

Kthanksbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]