Loading...


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spirited Away


This is a good movie!
Since I was bored so I decided to watch this since I was reminded this morning of how I never got to complete this movie ever since primary school.

I've watched the beginning and ending before (in Chinese) [more than once!!] but I missed all the best part

I am bad at writing summaries about a story but here...

A girl was moving to a new town, her father was driving the family to the new home. They had a wrong turn and got lost.
After reaching what seemed to be an abandoned theme park to her parents, Chihiro ended up following the curious parents into the spirit world, or so to say...
Chihiro's parents turned into pigs as a punishment for eating the ghost's food.
Then things get exciting,


so watch it yourself, I watched it from youtube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]