Loading...


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yesterday I was

a bit bored
I got chased out of the com servery times too
Because I don't like to study during exam period,
I tend to feel like some kind of hormones are created to make me feel like watching anima or read munga, play more games, but just not to study.
I started playing with my hair
and I went to school today with side parting as well
oops I guess...
but no one noticed so its ok.

I seem to be lagging one day

Today I heard me name a bit too often.
Was it that they only realised or they just acted slowly?
I've been responding to Jeremy sometimes last year
It is irritating that they say the name so quick it sounds like mine.
Now they are using my name to call him eh...
What, should I be glad that I seem to be involved somehow?
Its like I never really talked to them so I am kind of happy in the sense that I am not totally colourless.

This brings up the topic of me being quiet.
but if you know me, I am not quiet at all
somehow to some people I only talk when needed
other times I chat a lot
I can be the one starting conversation topics
and I am able to ask questions from strangers if I need to
yet again I don't like to ask for money during CIP
I can be really sociable
parents think I am really good with little kids, when there is a lot of visitors at home I'm always hosting them.
It is really easy to do something lame for them, they like it.
I can also shut myself out
emo as they say, just stick some earpiece in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]