Yesterday was Mothers' Day
I was late to post this but...
one day, mom came to bro's room, where my sis and I was in, to tell us not to give her anything.
She made a suggestion that since it is Mothers' Day, Every Mother including "Mother Earth" should get something.
After hearing this me mad sis both thought... Earth hour O.o
it felt like we are going to go green for one day.
Ok so whad? I decided to not use air-con for two nights. And managed to not switch it on for 24 hr of the day of 10 May 2009. It felt nice sleeping in the room without air-con. Not like how sis says, I did not die from doing it.
In fact I do this sometimes when I feel really board or when I don't feel so well. Sometimes an air-conditioned room it too dry for someone with sough throat,
But no matter what, I can't off the air-con when I need to go to school, I don't normally bath in the morning.
We did our usual. Played Table Tennis, and I picked balls, ping pong balls.
Be awed because this is not my usual doing.
I am normally lazy to bother about the yellow round stuff that rowed everywhere on the floor.
That would me my second gift to mom. Very lousy and pathetic.
Dad brought us and treated lunch. This was his gift for mom.
In church, the coir sis was in sang "Mother Sweet Mother of Mine", and mom got a little gift from the church as well.
Bro called home from camp, though he does it everyday...
He is now overseas.
Seemed like Mom was really an Item yesterday.
one day, mom came to bro's room, where my sis and I was in, to tell us not to give her anything.
She made a suggestion that since it is Mothers' Day, Every Mother including "Mother Earth" should get something.
After hearing this me mad sis both thought... Earth hour O.o
it felt like we are going to go green for one day.
Ok so whad? I decided to not use air-con for two nights. And managed to not switch it on for 24 hr of the day of 10 May 2009. It felt nice sleeping in the room without air-con. Not like how sis says, I did not die from doing it.
In fact I do this sometimes when I feel really board or when I don't feel so well. Sometimes an air-conditioned room it too dry for someone with sough throat,
But no matter what, I can't off the air-con when I need to go to school, I don't normally bath in the morning.
We did our usual. Played Table Tennis, and I picked balls, ping pong balls.
Be awed because this is not my usual doing.
I am normally lazy to bother about the yellow round stuff that rowed everywhere on the floor.
That would me my second gift to mom. Very lousy and pathetic.
Dad brought us and treated lunch. This was his gift for mom.
In church, the coir sis was in sang "Mother Sweet Mother of Mine", and mom got a little gift from the church as well.
Bro called home from camp, though he does it everyday...
He is now overseas.
Seemed like Mom was really an Item yesterday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home