Loading...


Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Drag Me To Hell

This movie...
I've never really watched a horror Movie before
As much as I want to be scared, I am scared to start too
Most of the time I don't get the chance to be thrilled by a movie
but this time
the trailer... It scared me.

To me, this was the scariest part of the trailer, when she lied back down to sleep.
My heart felt like it jumped but not exactly.. it felt like it went silent.
I really shouldn't... mute the radio to watch the trailer..
Now I think about it, why did I take this picture? Went through the trouble to find it again after the trailer ended? It scared me twice just to get this!
OMG! The light just flickered! If it was possible, cold sweat will be rolling down now. Too bad I'm in an air-conditioned room.

Mr Tan Drag Me To Hell with his homework.
More for Amath when I did not even touch the Emath work yet.

OMG AGAIN! Damn!! ... ...

Some Lame pictures of my Brother
Bro looks more evil when you don't take his eyes...Look this picture makes him more gentle.. even though it is suppose to be cruelThis one is just lame!
Somehow I'm jealous that he gets relatively good pictures when I am the one who suck in front of the camera.

Mom and Dad went to enjoy their June Holiday in Malacca after coming home for a few days...
I mean seriously unfair, pray that they will be safe!!
spaghetti石锅拉面
What I cooked Yesterday and Today

You know... Somehow I still want to watch this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]