Good Luck for MT paper!
I think it is too late for that
Well I don't really believe in giving luck through blogs so its OK.
Today was "O" Level Mother Thong papers I and II
Seriously, this is the "O" Levels and I am not serious, I mean I did not touch a single Chinese stuff even the day before the actual thing!
People in school is chatting about how they cannot sleep or how nervous they are but but I
I FAIL! can even be stressed enough to feel anything.
I walked to school today, with my mp3, like most of the time I go to school unless there is not battery, I decided to tune into a Chinese radio station to get use to the language and hopefully remember useful words. I heard a horrible song!! It was just too much, I cant help it! I shivered all the way to school and decide not to listen to it anymore, changed back to English. I don't like the new Chinese songs since a long time ago.
I found out Spirited Away was like the first post that got so many comments!
About 6 you know...
In any case good luck for results than...
Well I don't really believe in giving luck through blogs so its OK.
Today was "O" Level Mother Thong papers I and II
Seriously, this is the "O" Levels and I am not serious, I mean I did not touch a single Chinese stuff even the day before the actual thing!
People in school is chatting about how they cannot sleep or how nervous they are but but I
I FAIL! can even be stressed enough to feel anything.
I walked to school today, with my mp3, like most of the time I go to school unless there is not battery, I decided to tune into a Chinese radio station to get use to the language and hopefully remember useful words. I heard a horrible song!! It was just too much, I cant help it! I shivered all the way to school and decide not to listen to it anymore, changed back to English. I don't like the new Chinese songs since a long time ago.
I found out Spirited Away was like the first post that got so many comments!
About 6 you know...
In any case good luck for results than...
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home