Loading...


Monday, June 08, 2009

Hana Yori Dango

12345
This show is very popular I suppose...
I've only watched it twice but I'm going to make some comments.
Firstly the plot is very much similar to shojo manga, a bit too similar it scares me.
Well I don't know the people's name so I will label them from 1 to 5
Well 1 and 2 are sidekicks while 3 and 5 are fighting for one girl 4.
It is overly crazy that a group of girls can bully another girl right under the eyes of the guy they want to impress. And the girl just keeps being bullied, how lame! The main character,3 similarly is a pathetic wimp who is scared of bugs and cannot swim, very dumb. 5 is also a main character, he looks really old and the died hair just made it worst, sry but it felt weird.
1&2 are cute, they are not showed too much so it did not spoil my image on them, 2 is the cutest.
Sis said the story sucks, I can tell and I agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]