Loading...


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wen has purple (gay) nails

I went shopping yesterday.
My sister wanted a "makeover" so we went to Tiong Bahru.
We managed to get everything we planed to get.
Ha all thanks to me!
LOL, just like to record down a shopping list.
Sis asked a shopkeeper to choose good cloths for me. It felt weird, it felt like manga..
I tried on really weird cloths that I would have never tried on my own.
In the end I got a dress and pents.
Then ate lunch
After that I watched my sis layer her hair.
And after that watched her paint her nails.
So...
Then bought some small things while waiting for mom who was still doing her toe nails.
Sis bought Domo but drooped it after I attached it on her bag.
Now its my fault so I have to go back there someday to get another one for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]