I just did a very hard compre paper
Not saying the passage was hard, I get the gist (the big picture), but the questions they ask was very hard. Let us not care about the question they ask. I like the author!! I mean his way of thinking and all, it is just too pwn.
I don't get why people say they don't understand this passage. It is about hunting for sports and how dumb it is. How it is like "Doing evil for evil's sake". I like it; and I liked the fact that he pointed it out. He listed how so many other crimes are so much less evil and I see the point he's making. I use to think that thieves and murders are bad people and I also knew killing animals for a sport was ridiculously dumb but I never did link them up. Now the author shows the difference which moved me.
A thief steals because they want something and they get what they want by stealing.
A murderer kills so as to relieve himself from some grouch of some sort.
But a hunter that kills animal for a sport gains nothing much. There is only the 'glory' and "Ha an organism that wanted to live just died" (This is not the exact quote but something like this)
"When someone kills a man, they are called villains"
"When someone destroys work of God, they are call Sportsmen"
If you could understand the quote above, I tell you, you will be moved as well. This shows how selfish and stupid humans are.
(Too bad I could not answer the question no matter how well I get the message the author tries to convey.)
The author goes on to say that not everyone who lies are murderers and some other example I don't remember. These are examples which seem like they are not related but if you think carefully, they do have a link. Supposedly you are an animal-lover, but the fact that you still eat meat and perchance goods that are made from lather; you are a partner in crime too.
In the end the author also reasoned it out for the sportsmen by saying
"Humans are illogical creatures"
I like this sentence the most!
Just wanted to link him Nigahiga
get it? get it?
nevermind
I don't get why people say they don't understand this passage. It is about hunting for sports and how dumb it is. How it is like "Doing evil for evil's sake". I like it; and I liked the fact that he pointed it out. He listed how so many other crimes are so much less evil and I see the point he's making. I use to think that thieves and murders are bad people and I also knew killing animals for a sport was ridiculously dumb but I never did link them up. Now the author shows the difference which moved me.
A thief steals because they want something and they get what they want by stealing.
A murderer kills so as to relieve himself from some grouch of some sort.
But a hunter that kills animal for a sport gains nothing much. There is only the 'glory' and "Ha an organism that wanted to live just died" (This is not the exact quote but something like this)
"When someone kills a man, they are called villains"
"When someone destroys work of God, they are call Sportsmen"
If you could understand the quote above, I tell you, you will be moved as well. This shows how selfish and stupid humans are.
(Too bad I could not answer the question no matter how well I get the message the author tries to convey.)
The author goes on to say that not everyone who lies are murderers and some other example I don't remember. These are examples which seem like they are not related but if you think carefully, they do have a link. Supposedly you are an animal-lover, but the fact that you still eat meat and perchance goods that are made from lather; you are a partner in crime too.
In the end the author also reasoned it out for the sportsmen by saying
"Humans are illogical creatures"
I like this sentence the most!
Just wanted to link him Nigahiga
get it? get it?
nevermind
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home