Loading...


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I just got interviewed.

Not the kind of interview you get when you apply for Direct School Admission
(I thought you will think of that)
But the type you get from a friend's school project
It is something about


Graciousness

... It was not very nice
But I just had my "O" Level Oral...
I can't say I can't talk..
I was quite proud that I could say "th" properly. XD and I am confident in conversation. Somehow I always put some element of hummer in my chats. Smiling comes naturally so I'm quite lucky. But no matter what, I cannot get confident in my reading. I just cannot! It's sad that something everyone else is good at is my weakest point. I know I am very different from the rest, for some reason, I'm just treated differently. It's normal now since it has been like that for a few years.

I don't like the fact that when people look at my, they think that I am the kind that is very good in language. I got my Chinese results today, its a "C6". Me and some other boys in the class was being happy about our pathetic "6"! To think I got an "A" during PSLE!! I fail man! Pwns. Oh did I note, it was my "O" level result.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]