Preliminary Examination Results
Subject:
English C5
Mathematics A2
Additional Mathematics A2
Physics A2
Science (Chemistry/Biology)
Combine Humanities C5
Chinese C6
Applied Subject A1
Comments:
English was a relive that I passed after 2 days of suspense the teacher gave and the disbelieve that everyone could do well really it a surprise. I've written more than I've ever did and kinda really proud of my compo even though this will not be a good mark for everyone else.
Math was not good, I did not have time even after extra time... Not really concentrated and its my first out of my 4 years that I got A2 *cry...
A Math was a bit better, I thought it was much easier.
Physics, Its a long time since I've got A for any science in fact and A2 is kinda nice to look at. Though a lot of structured answers can be improved...
Chemistry was kind of surprising too, the fact that I also got an A2 for it. Must work more on structured answers and be more careful with my units. Work more on essay questions.
Social studies is need to refresh memory again and again if not I'll need to study like hell which I don't like.
Literature is need to remember the terms! Its kind of like one of the way to improve.
Chinese is to be put aside
Applied subject paper was kinda easy, I kinda feel like I could do well for it but 77 was kind of low to be honest. I could have gotten better
Teachers/friends' comments:
English, passing percentage is encouraging but average score is not as encouraging.
Mathematics, a lot of "Careless!"
Physics, I have potential (Form Denise XD)
Social studies Mr Andy thought I'd fail!! Ha! proved him wrong.
English C5
Mathematics A2
Additional Mathematics A2
Physics A2
Science (Chemistry/Biology)
Combine Humanities C5
Chinese C6
Applied Subject A1
Comments:
English was a relive that I passed after 2 days of suspense the teacher gave and the disbelieve that everyone could do well really it a surprise. I've written more than I've ever did and kinda really proud of my compo even though this will not be a good mark for everyone else.
Math was not good, I did not have time even after extra time... Not really concentrated and its my first out of my 4 years that I got A2 *cry...
A Math was a bit better, I thought it was much easier.
Physics, Its a long time since I've got A for any science in fact and A2 is kinda nice to look at. Though a lot of structured answers can be improved...
Chemistry was kind of surprising too, the fact that I also got an A2 for it. Must work more on structured answers and be more careful with my units. Work more on essay questions.
Social studies is need to refresh memory again and again if not I'll need to study like hell which I don't like.
Literature is need to remember the terms! Its kind of like one of the way to improve.
Chinese is to be put aside
Applied subject paper was kinda easy, I kinda feel like I could do well for it but 77 was kind of low to be honest. I could have gotten better
Teachers/friends' comments:
English, passing percentage is encouraging but average score is not as encouraging.
Mathematics, a lot of "Careless!"
Physics, I have potential (Form Denise XD)
Social studies Mr Andy thought I'd fail!! Ha! proved him wrong.
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home