Today's Paper
Now, today's paper was much better.
I got the peace I needed but I was just a little bit surprise that I wasn't separated from the rest even though Mark and me had extra time. I mean, Mark and I were separated during our Chinese papers, why shouldn't we be today too?
I wasn't that irritated so it OK.
"Go in with a mind set of failing the paper, in that way you will do well" says Mr Phoon.
Do you think he make sense? Is there any logic in that sentence? It wasn't word for word, but that is what he said. Andrew can be my proof.
Ya right! even if there is logic in his initial motive of saying that sentence, he sure gave a bad advice.
Mark ran home, I can't believe he forgot to bring his entry proof and IC,
That sentence above is a lie, I believed when I first heard it, "I can't believe" just shows how unexpectedly lame it was to forget such things and only realise it so late. Yet again, he wasn't that late, he got back in time.
O Level was so far last time, now its so near. This sounds wrong, its not near, its already here and I already took my second paper apart from Chines.
My style of blogging is weird today, I seem to be making mistakes (not spelling) deliberately and correcting them. What weird style.
Today I finally got to see Miss Manjit. She said I wrote a too confusing essay. She told me not to write in that style. Honestly, my style changes because of : mood, topic, inspiration, environment maybe, etcetera. I just write what I feel like writing, but for now, it is not a very wise thing to do right?
Last year I said "Time to kick AS outa my mind" this year I say "Time to kick AS outa my LIFE!"
Just kidding XD
I got the peace I needed but I was just a little bit surprise that I wasn't separated from the rest even though Mark and me had extra time. I mean, Mark and I were separated during our Chinese papers, why shouldn't we be today too?
I wasn't that irritated so it OK.
"Go in with a mind set of failing the paper, in that way you will do well" says Mr Phoon.
Do you think he make sense? Is there any logic in that sentence? It wasn't word for word, but that is what he said. Andrew can be my proof.
Ya right! even if there is logic in his initial motive of saying that sentence, he sure gave a bad advice.
Mark ran home, I can't believe he forgot to bring his entry proof and IC,
That sentence above is a lie, I believed when I first heard it, "I can't believe" just shows how unexpectedly lame it was to forget such things and only realise it so late. Yet again, he wasn't that late, he got back in time.
O Level was so far last time, now its so near. This sounds wrong, its not near, its already here and I already took my second paper apart from Chines.
My style of blogging is weird today, I seem to be making mistakes (not spelling) deliberately and correcting them. What weird style.
Today I finally got to see Miss Manjit. She said I wrote a too confusing essay. She told me not to write in that style. Honestly, my style changes because of : mood, topic, inspiration, environment maybe, etcetera. I just write what I feel like writing, but for now, it is not a very wise thing to do right?
Last year I said "Time to kick AS outa my mind" this year I say "Time to kick AS outa my LIFE!"
Just kidding XD
Labels: School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home