Reporting life from Christ Church in New Zealand
Finally had proper Internet.
Its long since I've used the Internet. It's December, I'm suppose to use it everyday or I'll "die".
Anyway! So far so good. When I'm out of the minny bus and not eating, I'm good. Posting in details when I reach home, hopefully with all the pictures.
I hope I'm able to go for the dance combine practice, I was not able to reply.. and I have no Idea if you are looking at this blog so if I can still go with a late reply, thank you. If not, thats just too bad for me D:
To PetSociaty on Facebook, Sorry! Even though you don't care for my reasons, but I really want to get the things that I missed during the days without Internet >_< I know it's not possible.
Its long since I've used the Internet. It's December, I'm suppose to use it everyday or I'll "die".
Anyway! So far so good. When I'm out of the minny bus and not eating, I'm good. Posting in details when I reach home, hopefully with all the pictures.
I hope I'm able to go for the dance combine practice, I was not able to reply.. and I have no Idea if you are looking at this blog so if I can still go with a late reply, thank you. If not, thats just too bad for me D:
To PetSociaty on Facebook, Sorry! Even though you don't care for my reasons, but I really want to get the things that I missed during the days without Internet >_< I know it's not possible.
Labels: Holiday

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home