Loading...


Wednesday, January 06, 2010

No frames

My glasses I mean.
Tell you something interesting about my eyes.


The degree of Astigmatism increased for my left eye
The degree of Short sightedness increased for mu Right eye
now both my left and right eye are the same degree for short sightedness
But my left eye is still better than my right in terms of ability to see clearer
However, my right eye is suppose to be the dominant* eye.

It's so easy to comment about it in chinese,
Not to mention, even easier think about it in my head.
So hard to write it out in Chinese
But in english is not very easy too.
I Suck

* I'm not sure how I call that eye. the one that you find yourself pointing at the same thing with both eyes and the other eye closed. Does that help?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]