Loading...


Monday, January 11, 2010

Results

Now's not the time to post cos I did not even get my results yet. But it feels so fast, like not too long ago, I was posting about how AS was so new and how this particular animal that is suppose to stand for this person suck. I did not use the animal in my posts right.. ? but now everyone wants that person back just cos a very strict person replaced her. I don't like it when people turn to like someone just because another is worse. I rather find something good that will make me like before liking. This post is rubbish, I'm just typing words after words. Though I'm writing about something that annoys me, I don't have a proper planning before writing it. Now I have mo paragraphing which sucks. I remember in primary 2 I had this Chinese teacher, all she does is to tell us to copy from the board. I had bad eyesight, I think I had no glasses yet I cannot read handwriting and I am slow. Duh I'll not catch up with her speed, and had to copy from the one beside me. But she is the teacher that got the most presents EVERY Teachers' Day. I wonder why. She tught me again, was it primary 5? Oh, this time the class hates her too. but as soon as we proceeded to primary 6 and get another bad bad Chinese teacher, the girls in particular started to suck up with that one that we previously hated so much. tarted joining the CCA she's in charge in and all.

OK the main point is:
Good Luck for your Os!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag
♥ Me
Jamie Marda Chen
Tanglin Secondary
4E2
Dance Ensemble

♥ Links
♥ Music ♥ credits
Blog template from Andy
Tagboard from Cbox
Music from MixPod.com
Hit Counter [Counts start 13/09/08 ]